Welcome to the wonderful guitar world of Aaron Larget-Caplan!
Sign up to receive AARON'S GUITAR CHRONICLES to explore the musical universe with this celebrated artist.
• Video of the week featuring performances, instruction and practice methods, and What's on my stand series!
• Curated Tracks prepared especially for you, and come with insight beyond the sound... it's an experience.
• Concerts coming up that are in-person and online.
• Recordings & Publications the latest audio and print offerings!
• Art that moves me - books, poetry, music and paintings that influence me in my life in music.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING...
“A riveting artist”
~ The Washington Post
“Astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy."
~ Boston Musical Intelligencer
"Aaron Larget-Caplan’s playing is exquisite."
~ This is Classical Guitar (Canada)
"John. Cage. Guitar. is an excellent introduction to those who want to approach [Cage] for the first time. Highly recommended.” ~ NeuGuitars (Italy)
"To write that [Larget-Caplan] has something to boast about would be to say too little, the guitarist is not afraid of any tempo, with each increasingly spectacular fragment coming through not only with lightness, but with wildness".
~ Six Strings of the World (Poland)
"[The Legend of Hagoromo] is eclectic and endlessly rewarding release.”
~ Classical Guitar
"This is not some godawful Classics-for-Baby CD"
~Fanfare, New Lullaby
“Stunningly played. Aaron is a fine player, with a keen ear for new music”
~ B. Rayfield, Fanfare, New Lullaby
“A Significant Recording” ~ S. Marsh, Classical Guitar Magazine UK, New Lullaby
"This music requries deep listening"
~ American Record Guide
“The release of such works is very important for the development of the modern guitar
repertoire. The transcription of Larget-Caplan has ennobled our instrument.”
~ Six Strings of the World (Poland) on John Cage
"I would strongly advocate these [Cage ] compositions to be performed by young guitarists before they start working on any other contemporary composers."
~ Soundboard, Guitar Foundation of America, U. Dojcinović