Cathar Yoga & Healing
Cathar Yoga & Healing brings together multiple healing disciplines: Shiatsu, Hatha yoga, acupressure, reflexology, and Craniosacral, as well as East Asian philosophies and approaches.
Catherine heals chronic pain, physical injuries, recovery form post-surgery, as well as improvements in daily health. Sessions incorporates Shiatsu, diet, discussion, and exercises to re-align the body. No yoga experience is required.
Created by Catherine as an alternative & complimentary healing practice for those who have no choice but to get better.
Shiatsu & Esoteric Healing
Shiatsu is a pressure-point technique developed in Japan.
Fingers, hands, & even bare-foot pressure is applied to specific points on the body to stimulate "meridians" (pathways
through which life energy (chi) flows).
Each treatment starts with a Hara Diagnosis (the internal
center of gravity) & Hara Treatment. The the chi is
re-directed & stimulated . Treatments includes spinal, muscle, & ligament
realignment. The speed of healing depends on the severity and age of the injury(s). Sessions are at least 2hrs in length and can be substantially more.
Successful Issues Addressed
• Shoulder, hip, knee, & foot dislocation &/or separations
• Chronic & general degenerative conditions
• Old injuries
• Sprained ankles
• Pelvis distortions
• Spinal distortions such as spinal collapse & scoliosis
• Circulatory dysfunction
• Breathing & lung
• Assimilation & elimination
• General pain & discomforts
• Lessening need of pain killers
• Compresion fracutres
• Height loss
• Comprehensive biochemical, nutritional, energetic, & mental
treatment, education & support
• Joint resettlement & relocation
• Muscle reshaping
• Reordering of the Chi flow
• Revitalizing internal organs
• Sourcing & eradicating of emotional stagnations
• Spiritual & philosophical life discussion